TALES OF OUR TRAVELS AND OUR LOVE OF ADVENTURE

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Last days on the Dolores

Saturday, July 28


This is site#20 at Cayton Campground. While it's not right next to the river, I think it's the best one since there's no one next to us and we have a fabulous view. Our last 2 days here were spent relaxing (me) and fishing the river (Don). We couldn't get a TV signal here, so I read a lot, sewed a little, and listened to music from my iPod.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Teri said...

I was in site #19 on Friday and Saturday, didn't know you were my neighbors. Of course, we did not have cell or internet reception. I walked up the road by the campground for 4 miles for a total hike of 8.2 miles on Saturday. Did your site have those dragonfly lights - I have those here at my campsite at Mesa Verde. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet.