TALES OF OUR TRAVELS AND OUR LOVE OF ADVENTURE

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Not much going on except rain and relaxing

...and nothing wrong with that! We awoke to rain and clouds this morning, but the rain tapered off a little and Don decided to go fishing. I sat down at the sewing machine to make more fabric, and have reenforced to stop due to stiff shoulders and a sore wrist (from the finger pressing).

I watched 4 straight crime/mystery stories on ID, and am now enjoying the Angels-Royals game. It just finished pouring rain for about half an hour, during which I couldn't even see the hillside a hundred yards away. The clouds have lifted some, but Don's still out on the lake. What's a little rain when you're fishing?

So it's a wonderfully boring day. Aaahhh, retirement!

Anyone every get amazed or surprised about some of the things that come up during Autocorrect? Just now, when I typed Aahhh, it was corrected to "Sanjib." Huh?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Merikay said...

I stopped using auto correct. I make way to many spelling and typing errors that I didn't see because they were changed to something else. Now I just look an entry over for the red underline and fix before posting.

Still get some weird things, but not as many as with auto correct.