TALES OF OUR TRAVELS AND OUR LOVE OF ADVENTURE

Friday, January 30, 2015

Yup, this is what you call a defunct blog

I pretty much share my life and travels now on Facebook.  If you want to keep up with me, "friend" me there.  I'm Cyndi Floyd Holman. 

We're getting ready to move from southern California to Bishop, California - the gateway to the Eastern Sierras. We should be in our new place in about a month! Don will be able to fish, fish, fish. I'll keep doing what I'm doing - sewing/quilting, exploring, reading--as well as making new friends.


4 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Not everyone does Facebook.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Donna K said...

So lucky!! Bishop is one of my most favorite places on earth. You can have breakfast at Jake's anytime you want to, or drive up to June Lake or Lake Sabrina or the Owens River...oh my. Wishing you a wonderful life in the shadows of the Eastern Sierras. Just don't eat all the Sheepherder bread as I may have to get back to Bishop one more time!

Myrddin said...

So sorry to hear that you're dropping the blog. We also do not do facebook. Have enjoyed reading about your adventures,
Take care,

Jim

Merikay said...

.
I try Facebook from time to time, but don't post there myself. Sorry you aredropping the blog world. You are welcome back any time. Check on us.