TALES OF OUR TRAVELS AND OUR LOVE OF ADVENTURE

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Home Sweet Home




I borrowed this picture from my friend Mark. I live in the canyon that's over and beyond the dark ridge (Yucaipa Ridge) and below the snow-covered peak (San Bernardino Peak). We came home yesterday to about 5 inches of snow. We had to park in our neighbor's driveway so Don could shovel out the berm. The temperature inside our house was 44--it took a loooonnnngggg time to warm it up!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

nomadwayoflife said...

44.. brrrrrr

JV said...

Hi Cyndi, just checking in on what you have been up to and storing away ideas for my summers and when I finally retire in who knows what year. I enjoy your blog a lot and I hope you keep updating it--John Vigrass