TALES OF OUR TRAVELS AND OUR LOVE OF ADVENTURE

Friday, October 8, 2010

Thinking of George


George's blog, Tioga and George, was the very first full-timer blog I followed, and have been reading his posts about life in Mexico and his travels to Israel for several years. My heart goes out to George this day and for days to come.  After thinking for weeks that his son David had disappeared, he learned yesterday that he was dead.  Such a heartbreaking story and situation. There's not much else to say.

2 comments:

Rick said...

I've been following George's blog since his son, David, disappeared but I hadn't read his latest update about the death of his son. That's pretty tragic news.

Thanks for letting us know.

Sondra said...

Ive been following the blog & the entries since he flew to CA...and I was in shock when I read his post about David's death. As a parent of an adult child...that is my greatest fear-